Andrei's list of barriers to D adoption

Seb via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 6 07:00:29 PDT 2016

On Monday, 6 June 2016 at 13:53:13 UTC, BigDog wrote:
> On Monday, 6 June 2016 at 09:12:19 UTC, Ethan Watson wrote:
>> On Monday, 6 June 2016 at 08:00:30 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
>
>> D is still ahead of the pack in terms of features.
>
> I always think of Jurassic Park, when the D community talks of
> features. Specifically Jeff Goldblum's line of "Your scientist
> were so concerned if they could, they didn't stop to think if
> they should". D has pretty much most of the features present in
> every programming language. I'm not sure if that is a positive
> or negative personally.

How about doing a collaborative poll and giving Andrei and Walter
some feedback (backed with "some" number)?
This time I found a platform that allows everyone to add new
answers and select from the existing ones:

http://www.rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=7f7ebc16c280d0c3c

Happy voting!

Disclaimer: I am _not_ affiliated with this website by any means.