Broken links continue to exist on major pages on dlang.org

cym13 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 7 23:29:41 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 2 June 2016 at 20:09:57 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 06/02/2016 03:27 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
>> Fixing links is, in theory, one of the easiest tasks people
>> can do, but
>> in practice the plethora of bizarre macros makes it far harder
>> than it
>> should be.
>
> We'd be greatly helped by some automation here (i.e. pinpoint
> the wrong links). -- Andrei

I did a (quite long actually) “wget --spider -o ~/wget.log -e
robots=off -w 1 -r -p http://dlang.org/” to get a list of unused
links. There are 690 of them, you can find the list there [1]. If
you need the full log of the scan ask for it by mail, it's about
350000 lines long so I don't feel like pasting it.

[1]: http://paste.devys.org/mydalona/raw