Improving style of error pages of this website

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 9 06:33:43 PDT 2016

Please file a bug here: http://issues.dlang.org. Thanks

> 2. Forums, like this one, could definitely be improved by
> adding markdown as a markup language to edit and style posts.
>
> [snip]
>
> 4. These forums require us to provide an e-mail, even if it's
> invalid.

Both these things can be addressed by the fact that the forums
are actually just an interface to an NNTP server, so the email is
required. I know that some people here don't use the web
interface at all and just use something like Thunderbird to
browse the forums.