Scripting in D (was Andrei's list of barriers to D adoption)

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 10 10:05:27 PDT 2016

On Friday, 10 June 2016 at 15:29:01 UTC, Chris wrote:
> But seriously, would you like to work on something like
> DScript. Your scripting language already fulfills things that
> were on my wishlist (easy D interop).

I'm best when working on something that I'm actively using, since
then I find the bugs myself and have some personal thing to gain
(a lot of times, I can take time out of the day job to do it
then, since it contributes directly back to it)...

and alas, right now, I'm not actively using it. I do have some
plans for it, but no set schedule.

That said though, it is already fairly useful... if you guys use
it and report bugs/feature requests, I can probably respond to
that.