Allowing DConf presentations to be spoken in other languages

Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 10 14:31:36 PDT 2016

After this year's DConf I started to wonder if it could be
beneficial to provide a slot during the conference where the
speaker would do his presentation in a language other than
English.

I realize that many are like me and would not be able to consume
such information, which is why the suggestion is to limit talks
from other languages.

My hope would be that it would help produce more language
information content outside of English and strengthen those
communities. Possibly uniting communities we don't see, but still
center around D.

This isn't for me, such an idea is not helpful for me. Is there
anyone in a position who could speak to this being a reasonable
thing to try?