Version identifier for PS4

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 11 10:09:59 PDT 2016

On Friday, 10 June 2016 at 14:37:23 UTC, Markus Pursche wrote:
> If this is the case we would want to use Orbis.

As Seb also pointed out on GitHub, I've seen LLVM use "PS4"
internally, and it always seemed rather natural to me. On the
other hand, with Orbis I would have had no idea what the code was
about, and it's not like you can really install another operating
system on a PS4 anyway. (Yes, I'm aware of the Jailbreak/Homebrew
community, but that's rather besides the point.)

  — David