Fixed date to move to ddox for Phobos documentation

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 11 12:28:07 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 11 June 2016 at 19:20:56 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 6/11/16 12:31 PM, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> Are_you_  going to spend time going through every single page
>> in the
>> documentation, looking to see whether someone asked a question
>> and then
>> reply to them if they did?
>
> I get notified by disqus for new posts. The basic idea is if we
> don't prime it we'll never have it. -- Andrei

I think it wouldn't be too hard to embed DFeed as a comment
system. What do you think? Then anyone can subscribe to new
comments through the usual means. The same solution can be
applied to the blog.

I understand that the current bottleneck is someone adding new
groups to the NNTP server. Can that be resolved?