I'd love to see DScript one day ...

Thomas Mader via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 14 01:41:31 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 14 June 2016 at 03:31:10 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> It's unlikely to happen in the near future, though, if at all.
> But one can dream.  :-)

I think the big plan behind Web Assembly is to allow foreign
languages an entry into the browser world.
IIRC it's planned that the entire DOM will be accessible via Web
Assembly at some point too.
But thats quite far in the future.
But with that I don't see any reason why D couldn't run directly
in the browser and do the same stuff JavaScript does.
Well except some technical details which are not clear to me now.
:-D