Telegram Supergroup as an alternative to IRC

Dechcaudron via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 16 07:33:07 PDT 2016

Hey there community,

I've been using D for the last couple of months already. I
usually have to drop by the IRC to ask some fast questions and so
on, but IRC and its clients' limitations make it kind of a pain
to communicate through it.

If anybody uses Telegram around here, its Desktop client would
prove an amazing alternative and its supergroups can host up to
5000 people. I understand there are some major differences, but
all in all I understand the advantages outweight the cons.
Mentions, for example, are waaaaay easier to use, as well as
replies, link and media sharing...

So, anybody willing to join me? Even if it's 3 people in the
beggining, it'll be alright. Just send a message to @Dechcaudron
from Telegram and I'll answer so we can assemble the group :D