Telegram Supergroup as an alternative to IRC

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 16 10:22:47 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 16 June 2016 at 14:33:07 UTC, Dechcaudron wrote:
> I've been using D for the last couple of months already. I
> usually have to drop by the IRC to ask some fast questions and
> so on, but IRC and its clients' limitations make it kind of a
> pain to communicate through it.

What clients are you using? You might look into another one and
there's also the bots on the D irc that can help with other
things, like ".note somebody the bot will give them this message
when they are next active"

I think chat things accumulate too many features though... they
lose their value if they aren't simple, I prefer email for
anything more complex than throw-away lines.