Areas of D usage

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 16 23:05:47 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 15 June 2016 at 20:01:09 UTC, Seb wrote:
> Thanks a lot for all your help!
> The initial version is online now & please feel invited to
> improve upon this document:
>
> http://dlang.org/areas-of-d-usage.html

Try to view the page as a sceptical visitor and look for signs of
a overly slick salesman.

Too much text, try to tone down the evangelical subjectivity. It
makes me suspicious and I instantly distrust all the information
on the page.

Is there any substance to «projects that show the rising
popularity of D among game developers»?

Why describe the language on a page with examples of usage at all?

Why not just have one entry for each product and describe D's
role in it. For instance, was the entire Remedy game implemented
in D? Give a neutral synopsis, then link to the external page.