std.experimental.checkedint is ready for comments!

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 17 18:28:38 PDT 2016

On 6/17/2016 4:38 PM, tsbockman wrote:
> This is, of course, his prerogative as lead designer for Phobos, but it also
> kills any interest I have in working on the project for free.

You know, I do sympathize, even if I don't agree. One big motivation for D in
the first place was the C++ community not being interested in my contributions.
Ironically, they're adopting them one by one anyway :-)

If you're not interested in continuing with this, I suggest packaging it up and
making it available via Dub. Sort of let the marketplace decide.