std.experimental.checkedint is ready for comments!

Robert burner Schadek via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 18 06:46:51 PDT 2016

I created this: https://wiki.dlang.org/Walter_Andrei_Action_List
And PR's to dmd, druntime, and phobos' README.md that points to
it.
If you could keep that list up to date, would be really hopeful
IMO.
https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/1597
https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/5874
https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4435

> What do you want to work on?

* I'm working on mentoring the GSoC xml replacement
(https://github.com/lodo1995/experimental.xml) it is looking
really good btw.
* I have https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/2995 in the
pipeline which I think will help us to spot performance
regeression in phobos and in any other D code for that matter
* I'm also working on getting that PR into unit-threaded as I
fear the PR will sit in the queue for some time to come.
* recently I worked on std.parallelism and tried to get all tests
run by default. https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4399 No fun!
std.parallelism or at least way the author indented its use, as
shown in the unittests, is just broken.
* Then I'm working on my DConf project.
* And I'm reviewing phobos PR's