Phobos Action Items

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 18 17:18:28 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 18 June 2016 at 20:04:50 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Starting a new thread with this, as requested. There are things
> here for all skill levels and time commitments.

There are a good number of things here that are simple to change.
I might make a "How to Start Contributing to D" article with some
examples of how to fix some of these.

> 4. make sure every function in Phobos has an example
>
> 5. make sure every function in Phobos has Params: and Returns:
> sections

As a shameless self plug, I have two PRs open to fix some
lack-luster docs: https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4422
https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4320