Phobos Action Items

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 18 18:01:30 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 18 June 2016 at 20:04:50 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> 9. create a module that enables code to be run on GPUs (John
> Colvin is doing work on this, ask him how to help!)

Now that I'm on my (southern hemisphere) winter break I will be
working on getting LDC to emit PTX and SPRIV and if I get time
whatever metal uses to be able to use D as the source language
for CUDA, OpenCL and Metal respectively. This should hopefully
enable seamless integration with the use of introspection and
whatnot.

This would give us a huge advantage, being able to target the
three major compute APIs.