More suggestions for find()

qznc via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 19 03:38:27 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 18 June 2016 at 18:54:28 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Got this link from the reddit discussion around the blog
> article: http://effbot.org/zone/stringlib.htm. The
> Bloom-filter-style trick looks quite cool. Anyone interested in
> running some more experiments? Thx! -- Andrei

Compare with memmem. That is 4x faster than the current stuff. I
guess vector instructions are key. There is a branch in my repo.

Unfortunately, Im currently traveling and lost my bag with laptop
at the airport. It will probably take a while before I can look
into it again.