Possible bug in std.path?

ag0aep6g via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 19 10:49:55 PDT 2016

On 06/19/2016 06:21 PM, Hugo wrote:
> What would be the efficient way to talke this then? I tried regex:

[...]
> However it doesn't quite work will all cases (besides I fear in this
> case a regexp could offer an unnecessary entry point for an exploit):

I don't know if you can solve this with regex alone. May depend on what
exact behavior you want. Maybe just write a little function instead that
splits the command line, handling quotes and such as you want. If you're
not comfortable writing this, then maybe you're in over your head here.

Of course, all this wouldn't be necessary if you could change the
command line instead to conform with the usual syntax. If the weird
behavior you're going for is just personal preference, and there's no
actual need, I'd suggest to just write the command lines in the normal
way with escape sequences (i.e. "foo\\" to get a trailing backlash
instead of a trailing quote).