Examples of dub use needed

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 21 01:03:28 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 21 June 2016 at 07:44:14 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> global cache. And if you checkout from git directly, you'd have
> to modify the DUB configuration of any projects you want to
> make use of your changes so that they use paths for their
> dependencies rather than versions. dub fetch + dub add-local is
> so much simpler. A

Although, I forgot about dub add-override, which allows you to
specify a path and version number for a package to be preferred
over something in the global cache. Using that with git clone
actually looks to be just as easy as dub fetch/dub add-local, and
is probably better if you want to submit PRs.