Examples of dub use needed

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 22 08:48:03 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 22 June 2016 at 13:51:55 UTC, jmh530 wrote:

> Given that this project is going to bundled with DMD some time
> in the future, I think that this response sees the forest for
> the trees. While those things would make the OPs life a little
> easier, hopefully, the number of people using dub would
> increase with its inclusion in DMD. I care more about ease of
> use for all the people who might start using dub in the future.
> Not all of these people would want to learn from dub --help.  I
> don't think I'm alone in believing that the dub documentation
> could be improved, especially with tutorials or examples.

I just see things from the perspective that I learned everything
I needed from dub --help and the documentation that *is* online.
The forums are linked in the menu item 'About' next to
'Documentation' at the top of code.dlang.org. All the information
is there. Sure, it could probably clearer in some places, but it
does exist and it is usable today. What needs to be improved?