Examples of dub use needed

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 22 12:20:30 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 22 June 2016 at 19:00:56 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> I will not touch Dub because I can't tell others that they
> should figure out how to use it by looking at the insides of
> existing packages and then fiddling around with various
> configurations to see if they can get it to work.

I will touch dub, but I still felt like shouting "well then why
doesn't the next edition of Learning D just tell people to look
at some D source code and figure it out" when I saw that...

I think dub is a great project; it just needs a some work on
docs/examples/tutorials if it is going to get included with DMD.