Phobo's migration

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 23 09:47:53 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 23 June 2016 at 12:57:47 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> […] I believe Weka.io does not [use Phobos] either.

Weka actually uses Phobos quite liberally – `fgrep -rI "import
std." weka` yields several thousand results (I'm sure Liran will
be happy to share more details). It's just that there are also
quite a few areas where they need more than Phobos currently
offers. Examples would be advanced data structures/containers or
workarounds allowing the Phobos algorithms to be used without
GC-allocating closures for the predicate alias parameters.

  — David