Please rid me of this goto

H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 23 11:20:00 PDT 2016

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 02:05:07PM -0400, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> On 06/23/2016 01:34 PM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> > I don't understand why that goto is necessary.
>
> Eh, thank you all who set me straight! I've been in my head for too
> long. So where is the current implementation of "^^"?

AFAIK, std.math.

(Which leads to questions about compiler dependency on Phobos, but let's
not derail this discussion, which is something that can add immediate
value, to another dreaded philosophical discussion of questionable
consequences. :-P)

MACINTOSH: Most Applications Crash, If Not, The Operating System Hangs