Proposed Enhancement: Deprecate std.conv.text With 0 Arguments

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Jun 24 09:52:54 PDT 2016

On Friday, 24 June 2016 at 16:34:19 UTC, Meta wrote:
> Unfortunately they are symptoms we are stuck with so a band-aid
> is the only solution.

But I think name resolution can be fixed and that existing code
bases can be updated automatically by semantic analysis of
regular code? In most cases a tool can look up symbols using old
rules and add explicit prefixing using new rules? Granted, this
does not work on string-based generic code, but such code would
fail at compile-time, or?