GSoC 2016 - std.experimental.xml after a month

Lodovico Giaretta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 25 09:26:40 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 25 June 2016 at 15:59:40 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> Any range API, or plan for?

Hi,

I'm definitely going to provide a wrapper around the Cursor API,
that will provide InputRange access to all the children of the
current node (this way the tree structure is maintained). I plan
to upload it in a couple of days.

I'm still pondering if it's worth providing also a way to get a
Range of the entire document tree, flattened; it's nodes would be
in one-to-one correspondence with the events generated by a SAX
parser (another API which does not preserve the tree structure).