C++17 is feature complete

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 26 13:01:07 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 26 June 2016 at 17:18:48 UTC, Enamex wrote:
>   - specified order of evaluation for function calls and any
> syntax with arguments (including built-in operators on
> primitive types).

But not on the arguments, as that will harm optimization too
much. I believe this change was triggered by the lack of
transparency in expressions with more complicated "chaining" of
function calls/function-objects.

So in "expr1(expr2,expr3)" expr1 is evaluated first, but expr2
and expr3 can be evaluated in any order. Right?