Call to Action: making Phobos @safe

Robert burner Schadek via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 27 08:14:24 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 26 June 2016 at 22:38:54 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> It's a wiki, feel free to add it.

I have to say that reply really makes me angry. I created that
list so Andrei and you have an easy to find spot where you can
write down tasks so people can work on them. You did not disagree
with the list at the time, and didn't disagree so far. I really
think it is clear that these are two list that you two are
maintaining, how else should anybody know what work is
pre-approved and where D is going.

I think I'm not asking too much here, if I ask you to decide if
you want to maintain that list or if you want to delete it. The
current limbo state is just making things worse.