Does a Interpretation-Engine fit in phobos ?

lobo via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 30 16:27:10 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 30 June 2016 at 11:09:10 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 June 2016 at 10:36:44 UTC, qznc wrote:
>> Off-topic: Is it possible/feasible/desirable to let dmd use
>> dub packages?
>
> please, no. not everybody out there is dub fan.

You can always use dub to fetch packages into ~/.dub/packages and
build them. The artifacts are then available for whatever build
system you choose for your own project.

I don't use DUB for my own projects because it drops garbage all
through my source tree. The day it can do out of source builds is
the day I'll revisit the DUB bazaar.

bye,
lobo