GSoC 2016 "GDC Project - The GNU D Compiler" project

Abhishek Kumar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 1 03:50:02 PST 2016

Hello
I am Abhishek Kumar,computer science student from India.I am
interested in working on D language during GSoC 2016.I found "GDC
Project - The GNU D Compiler" interesting.
I have interest in programming languages and compilers.I have
been working on a Python to C++ code converter,also I am writing
a Javascript parser for code minification in Scala(Using scala
fastparse). I have prior open source experience in Scala and good
knowledge of C/C++.
   Can someone help me with how to start and get familiar with D?
I'll be glad to have your help and suggestions.

Thanks
Abhishek Kumar