std.database

Erik Smith via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 1 13:34:08 PST 2016

Typo fixed - thanks.  Incidentally, I'm not 100% content with
createDatabase.  With the library being template based, the types
are no longer as easy to work with directly:

auto database = Database!DefaultPolicy();

alias cant be used because it instantiates.  The template
argument can be defaulted, but the best I can do is this:

auto database = Database!()();

It would be nice if the compiler invoked the default type without
the extra !().  I settled on using a no parameter template
function named createDatabase.   I would have liked just
database() to match the other member function style in the
package, but I think that might be injecting a name that might be
too common as a variable name.

Project minutiae.

erik