Why don't you use the Github issue system?

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 2 16:27:39 PST 2016

On 3/2/2016 3:59 PM, Seb wrote:
> I am just curious whether you have already considered moving from Bugzilla to
> the Github issue system and where your current opinion is.

1. Bugzilla is working famously for us.

2. I've had occasion to use github issues, and was surprised by how lame it was
compared to Bugzilla. There's no contest.

3. If Github goes dark, we still have our local complete copies of the git
database. If Github issues goes dark, we lose it all. We control the Bugzilla
database. This database is ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL to D's future, and not having a
copy of it is absolutely unacceptable.