Problem running code examples in the Home page

CookiesOfLove via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 3 07:19:40 PST 2016

On Thursday, 3 March 2016 at 14:21:15 UTC, Meta wrote:
> On Thursday, 3 March 2016 at 14:19:32 UTC, Meta wrote:
>> On Thursday, 3 March 2016 at 05:24:26 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>>> Works for me. It took a couple of seconds before the output
>>> appeared, but it did appear.
>>
>> I just tried to run the "floating point rounding" example in
>> Chrome. I got a "service temporarily unavailable" message.
>>
>> http://imgur.com/1tZtJWv
>
> Ah, this would be why:
>
> XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/request/. No
> 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the
> requested resource. Origin 'http://dlang.org' is therefore not
> allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 403.

Yes that's the problem. It will work with normal "HTTP:"!

In fact I think all the "HTTPS" is a mess here, for example, I
can access the main page "dlang.org" with "HTTPS", but if I try
to access the forums from the link there I get:
NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID, so in the end I need to go back to normal
"HTTP" to access the forums.

Matheus.