Lilypond Contributor's Guide - an excellent example to emulate

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 3 09:24:00 PST 2016

On 3 Mar 2016 6:02 pm, "Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d" <
digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

>> This is one beautiful guide for contributors:
>> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/index. A
>> Lilypond advanced user pointed it to me as a good example of community
>> management.
>>
>> Would be awesome if we expanded our small contributor guides on the wiki
>> into a coherent document like this. It's an incremental process so not a
>> big upfront commitment. Any takers?
>

> As an aside: the document structure is also quite nice. Does anyone know
what document generator was used? -- Andrei

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/index_abt#SEC_About

"This document was generated by *GUB* on*February 28, 2016* using *texi2html
1.82 <http://www.nongnu.org/texi2html/>*."

Iain.