Why don't you use the Github issue system?

Dejan Lekic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 4 06:50:39 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 2 March 2016 at 23:59:49 UTC, Seb wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I am just curious whether you have already considered moving
> from Bugzilla to the Github issue system and where your current
> opinion is.

GitHub issues is okay for one-man projects or small teams that do
not want to bother much with bugs, issues, support requests, etc.
For anything serious I suggest you forget GitHub issues... A
common problem is that you have a project that spans multiple
repositories (a library, a service, etc). You want a *single
place* to deal with issues, not multiple places (each repository
has own issues)! As people already mentioned, Bugzilla is a
robust, feature-rich system. Use it (or something similar)!