The most enjoyable programming language I've ever used

Michalis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Mar 6 06:19:21 PST 2016

Hello everyone,

I just started learning D yesterday evening and at this point I
started playing around with vibe-d and the database connector
libraries..

I just have one thing to say about D and that is ...WOW!!

By profession I'm a Java, .Mono and Python developer working on
Linux and I've been a Java/Linux fan-boy for all my life, but I
kind of went through almost every programming and scripting
language I could get my hands on (Rust, GoLang, Perl... even
those Javascript off-springs like TypeScript) but none of them
ever topped Java.. until I bumped onto D..

Even though Java is still my favorite,
I must say that D is definitely the most enjoyable programming
language I've ever used!!