GSoC 2016 "GDC Project - The GNU D Compiler" project

Abhishek Kumar via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 7 04:46:51 PST 2016

Hello
While looking into D language I found few Phobos standard
libraries very interesting to work upon during GSoC.I will like
to work on std.i18n or xml parsing libraries.I looked into Phobos
github repositories but there's no issues section that I can work
upon.Can someone help me with some beginner tasks?I'm familiar
with GNU gettext and D language.I saw Mr. Andrei Alexandrescu as
prospective mentor.How can I contact him?

Thanks
Abhishek