Parameterized Keywords

Patience via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 7 12:54:22 PST 2016

On Monday, 7 March 2016 at 15:09:48 UTC, Lass Safin wrote:
> On Monday, 7 March 2016 at 05:56:54 UTC, Patience wrote:
>> int[size] <- creates an integer of size bits.
>
> You declare arrays of integers with int[size], you know that,
> right?

No, not right. Think again. Get your mind out the gutter. Making
your own assumptions about what I am talking about can get you in
to trouble. Only in programming languages were int[size] is
interpreted as an array does it mean that.

> And I really don't see any useful improvement, that could be
> added with this. It would just be wasted efforts.

You sound very intelligent!!! I'm sure glad I asked you before I
asked god since you seem to know everything about everything.
Thanks for the input! I will simple cease to think about progress
from now on since you have decided that no progress can be made.

Thanks again brother!