GSoC 2016 - std.xml rewrite

Lodovico Giaretta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 8 06:55:07 PST 2016

Hi!
My name is Lodovico Giaretta and I'm a second year CS student at
University of Trento, Italy.

I saw on the D ideas page that std.xml needs a rewrite, and I
also read a thread regarding this need
(https://forum.dlang.org/thread/vsbsxfeciryrdsjhhfak@forum.dlang.org).

I'm willing to partecipate to this task (in fact, I'm already
looking at some other xml APIs and sketching some ideas...),
mainly because I find D to be a very good language and I think
that a more complete standard library would surely help it to
spread.

What should I do to get in touch while waiting for the
application period?

Thanks in advance for your time (and your patience)!