[r/cpp] Why I am not happy with C++17

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 9 01:22:21 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 9 March 2016 at 06:08:57 UTC, Minas Mina wrote:
> Is the modules specification finalized though? As far as I know
> there were two implementations, clang's and vc++'s.

I don't think it finalized. BTW, I think some of the Microsoft
people have deleted some of their reddit comments. I can no
longer find the statement where it was claimed that VC++ was left
alone for two years in the Ballmer era. But it is rather obvious
that VC++ needs more work than the other compilers, not sure how
that affects the standardization process.