ABOUT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

karabuta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 9 05:18:54 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 9 March 2016 at 09:31:35 UTC, Aliyu Ibrahim wrote:
> What did people mean about the programming and if you will give
> some step and how to build a java game and how i wil operate it
> on my desktop.
> I will so glad and if you send your  reply to my e-mail.
> Thanks

Download this book a from
http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/Programming_in_D.pdf which will teach
you what computer programming means and how to program in the D
programming language.

When you learn how to program for some time, then you can learn
how to program a game in D instead of Java. I recommend D for
game development from 2016 onwards. But make sure you know how to
program using a particular programing language before you start
making games with it.