the most D-ish GUI library

Saša Janiška via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 14 02:20:08 PDT 2016

Jaocb Carlborg <doob at me.com> writes:

> There's DWT [1] as well.

Wrong URL. ;)

I know about DWT, but when I was considering D in the past, DWT was not
actively developed and was, iirc, in kind of maint. mode only.

> Which uses native drawing operations and are completely written in D.

That's nice.

> Although it has more Java like interface

I must admit I'm totally ignorant about Java and I neither use like the
language nor do I use any Java app. :-)

> and there's no support for OS  X.

If you say that "anything that is non-native or doesn't look native is
not acceptable on OS X" what is the advantage of DWT in comparison with
GtkD for Mac OS?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A person is considered still further advanced when he regards honest
well-wishers, affectionate benefactors, the neutral, mediators, the envious,