the most D-ish GUI library

Jaocb Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 15 01:37:13 PDT 2016

On Monday, 14 March 2016 at 20:26:51 UTC, Saša Janiška wrote:

> Well, OS X and Windows are 'nice to have'.

DWT already works on Windows where it uses native drawing
operations.

> So, DWT works on Mac OS, but it's not native as GtkD and you do
> not have intention to work on OS X port, right?

No, DWT does _not_ work on OS X, neither native nor non-native.
I'm working on the OS X port indirectly. The automated process
should work for all ports.

Another advantage for DWT would be that since it's native, it has
no dependencies except for what's already provided by the system.

--
/Jacob Carlborg