RFC: Units of measurement for D (Phobos?)

deed via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 16 02:17:41 PDT 2016

On Monday, 14 March 2016 at 09:04:28 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:

> Could somebody point out if something is missing in David's
> solution. And, if so, which parts of biozic's which could be
> reused.
>
> that could/should be reused for filling in these gaps.

Last time I evaluated these modules, I recall issues with
exponents. I have to dig to find excact limitations, but IIRC you
couldn't express rational exponents or evaluate expressions with
them, like the square root of a meter or squaring the square root
of a meter. Or was it only the operator "^^" that wasn't
supported?