Up-to-date DIPs list

Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Mar 16 09:26:02 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 16 March 2016 at 14:28:10 UTC, ZombineDev wrote:
> On Saturday, 12 March 2016 at 12:49:42 UTC, Seb wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> tl;dr: D's DIPs seem not maintained. A couple of ideas are
>> proposed to tackle this state.
>>
>> [...]
>
> +1
[...]
> You also probably link it from the overview page
> (http://wiki.dlang.org/DIPs).
>
> BTW all documents describing formal processes (review,
> release), design rational, etc. should be better organized.
+1

I think there should be the possibility to up-vote a post in the
forum,
so that it gets more clear what topics are of high interest and
which not. Even if no additional comment is made.

So very useful threads can be found and used as information
starting point even if
they get out of focus by time. Posts with high ranking, can be
detected and used to optimize the general language documentation.
And DIP discussions.

Same for DUB packages, my suggestion was to show the
GitHub Stars and the number of watchers and or number of
downloads,
Sönke said he will look at it, if he finds the time...

Just my 2 cent. mt.