ketmar's debugging terminal console...

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 17 02:43:38 PDT 2016

On Friday, 3 October 2014 at 14:42:23 UTC, ketmar wrote:
> anyway, here it is:
> http://repo.or.cz/w/iv.d.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/cmdcon.d
>
> please note that this is not very well tested. i'm keeping it
> just for nostalgic reasons.
>
> ah, and you can ignore the license. consider that code as
> public domain/WTFPL.
>
> there is no struct/class support there, only variables and free
> functions. yet free functions supports various types of
> arguments and understands default agrument values.

Hi Ketmar.

I hope you're well.

Would you be able to share this again as not in repo now ?  I
think I moved computer and lost the previous download.  No
problem if you prefer not to, but I very much liked your idea and
would like to take a quick look again to see what the main things
to think about are (will write from scratch though).

Thanks.

Laeeth.