Stack Overflow: Developer Survey Results - 2016

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 17 07:54:52 PDT 2016

I doubt this is a wholly representative sample because I'm
guessing a lot of people don't bother answering Stack Overflow
surveys. I know I didn't, and I go to the site almost daily.

But lol, if the average student has 3.4 years experience, perhaps
I should revise my numbers. On job applications and such, I only
count experience where I was paid enough money to pay bills off
it - I start in 2009 when writing that up, whereas I've actually
been coding in some degree or another since about 2001 (and D
since about 2006, though I also typically use late 2008 as the
point where I got serious with it).