Females in the community.

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 17 11:27:37 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 17 March 2016 at 16:55:29 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
> That's a lot of stereotypes of both men and women, especially
> male coders. I don't appreciate the implication that women
> would be better than me at communicating because I'm a guy. And
> I'm sure women don't appreciate being called "soft" and "moral".
>
> Let's drop this whole discussion before it gets embarrassing
> for everyone.

Agreed. We don't ask posters what their gender is, and we really
don't care. We're here to discuss programming and D, not social
issues. What are we going to talk about next? How we don't have
enough of some particular religious group here? It doesn't
matter. Anyone who wants to discuss D and programming and is
willing to be civil about it is welcome to post here. Stuff like
gender really doesn't matter.

And I probably should have just ignored this thread entirely,
since I have far better things to be doing than discuss
irrelevant stuff like whether any of the posters here are women
are not. We _all_ have better things to be doing than that.

- Jonathan M Davis