Females in the community.

lobo via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Mar 17 16:05:00 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 17 March 2016 at 22:36:41 UTC, maarten van damme
wrote:
>> This very sexist and you are clearly either very young or a
>> closet
> misogynist
>
> Great, so you answer a poorly thought out attempt to encourage
> women to join this community by bashing on younger people?

The comments don't deserve diplomacy and are highly offensive.
The OP needs to realise we're not all soft and mushy creatures
incapable of cutting code. Besides the OP himself said it was a
brutal opinion and therefore it deserves a brutal answer.

And this is the internet after all so it's the place to have
pointless debates.