GSoC 2016

Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Mar 21 15:00:38 PDT 2016

On Monday, 21 March 2016 at 21:12:30 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2016-03-21 14:54, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
>
>> Jacob Carlborg ... if you are reading this would you be able
>> to lend a
>> hand in advising on the proposals?   I believe these projects
>> a mostly
>> related to C => D conversion tools.  Maybe you can email
>> russel or
>> myself if you can:
>
> I'm not really sure what that would imply.

I recall you said you didn't have time to mentor, but might be
able to provide advice.  I was wondering if you might be able to
read over the proposals and provide some feedback (is the
proposal achievable, helpful?  Can you see any obvious
improvements the student could make)  From my experience most of
the proposals are two or three pages long - so its not too much
reading.

If you think you have time then feel free to email me and I can
try and work something out with Russel.  If you are too busy then
we will make due.

Cheers,

Craig