year to date pull statistics

PmLk via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 22 08:33:23 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 22 March 2016 at 00:20:56 UTC, tsbockman wrote:
>> On Monday, 21 March 2016 at 21:25:18 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>> But then Dicebot quit working on Phobos, and I got busy, and
>> things just spiralled out of control again.
>
> On topic, I do notice the queue has gotten rather long...

I've also noticed this, in phobos, 3 weeks ago the count has
jumped from +/-70PR to +/-90PR.

> It's to the point where I feel kind of guilty about opening new
> pull requests.

You shouldn't. It's not your fault if the authors let their PR
sleeping during 6 months without maintaining them. If you look at
the tail of the queue, 60% of the PR don't even pass anymore.

I mean that people could stop proposing small improvments, small
bug fixes, etc so that the manpower focuses on the "big" stuff
but it doesn't mean that the status of the old stuff will change
suddenly.

(Note well that I only speak about Phobos here).