year to date pull statistics

ag0aep6g via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Mar 22 09:15:51 PDT 2016

On 22.03.2016 16:33, PmLk wrote:
> You shouldn't. It's not your fault if the authors let their PR sleeping
> during 6 months without maintaining them. If you look at the tail of the
> queue, 60% of the PR don't even pass anymore.

Unfortunately, authors are often not the problem. We can't expect
contributors to keep a PR up to date for months without review. A PR
that has become unmergeable can usually still be reviewed. I'd guess
that the merge conflicts are trivial most of the time. And if a
committer wants to go forward with a PR, they can (and do) just ask the
author to update it.